1/02/2011

Greywood Manor 2010

In my first content driven post, I wanted to give a brief summary, or overview, as to what Greywood Manor is all about.  I cannot think of a better way to do this than to post a video.

Following is a six minute edit of what guests experienced at Greywood Manor this past year. The content was recorded on All Hallows Eve; October 31st, 2010.  Trick-or-treating was held between the hours of 4:00 and 7:00 pm.  Thusly, you will see shots of both day and night, as this is what I must cater the haunt for.  The two main show scenes this past year were the cemetery and the attic.  I've compiled video from both, editing in only the music that goes with each scene or prop.  For clarity, the background noise was discarded, as to fully experience the ambiance of Greywood Manor.

Please enjoy!  More detail will come in following posts.  If you have any suggestions, please feel free to leave a comment as to the material you would like to see in future topics.




2 comments:

  1. Oh Justin, this is just awesome. You have wonderful creative abilities!

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kris,
    I really do appreciate the kind words!

    ReplyDelete